The Students section in the School Choice workspace informs you when approved submission records are eligible for import into the workspace. Seating units must be defined prior to importing records.
- Choose Student Data from the main menu.
- Select and open the form.
- Click the School Choice Workspace tab.
- In the Students section, select the Import link.
- Click OK.
- The number of records imported may be higher than the number of approved records in the Submission workspace if multiple births are split into separate records in the School Choice workspace.
- If a record was skipped, select the View Errors link.
- In the School Choice Import Submissions Error Report, review error Details.
- Select Close Window.
- Update the record in question in the Submission workspace.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 to import the record.
- Click Close.
- Select the Not Processed link to review the imported records on the Students page.
- Available actions on this page depend on the status of the displayed records.
- To exclude a student from the lottery process, choose Withdraw Student.
- Click Back to School Choice Workspace.
Imported records are now ready for processing in the lottery.