Use the Groups feature to track specific sets of Explorer progress.
From Your Users Overview on your dashboard, click Import Users.Alternatively, click Management from the main navigation menu, select Users, then click Import Users.
- Click Group Assignments.
- Review the Instructions and select downloaded here to access an import template.
- Click Choose File, select your data file, then click Open.
- Choose the field that each data set represents, then click Next.
- Verify your selections, then click Import.
- Review your import results, then click Finish and Close.
Edit or Delete Groups
From Your Users Overview on your dashboard, select Manage Groups from the Actions list.Alternatively, click Management from the main navigation menu, then select Groups.
- From the Action column, click View for the selected group.
- Choose to edit a group name, delete a group member, or delete a group.
- Click Edit, enter a Group Name, then click Update.
- Click Members, click Remove for the desired user, then click OK from the confirmation modal.
- Click Delete Group, then click OK.