Find Work-Based Learning Opportunities
Select Careers and choose Find Work-Based Learning.
Alternatively, find Work-Based Learning opportunities from Upcoming Events in a related career, cluster, or pathway profile.
On the Work-Based Learning dashboard, review opportunities in date order or use one of the following options to find a specific event:
- Open the Event Type list, then choose to display only guest speakers, field trips, career fairs, internships, externships, or job shadows.
- Open the Sort By list, then choose to display events starting with the furthest date or closest date.
- Click Filter, choose an option from the list, then click Apply.
- Work-based learning opportunities and organization details.
- Opportunities and events for which their students plan to attend or apply.
- Their student's favorite events and opportunities.
Review the information on the opportunity cards. including:
- Opportunity Date
- Opportunity Title
- Opportunity Type
From the opportunity card:
- Click Apply or Attend to indicate you will participate in the event.
- Click Favorite to add the opportunity to your list of Work-Based Learning Favorites.
- Click Favorited to remove an opportunity from your list of favorites.
To access your work-based learning favorites, click Filter, select Favorite, then choose Opportunities in Your Favorites. The Favorites section in Naviance Student does not display work-based learning favorites.
Select the opportunity title to display information about the opportunity, such as:
- Available Seats
- Organization information
- Salary and benefits
- Location and Dates
- Career Connections
From the opportunity tile, click Favorite to add the opportunity to your list, or click Attend or Apply to express your interest in participating in the opportunity.
Select Back to Find Work-Based Learning to return to the Work-Based Learning dashboard.
To display the related organization details, click the organization name.
- Access details such as the organization's address, website, and upcoming opportunities.
- Select Back to Opportunity to return to the opportunity details.