Import Heath Data
Using the Data Import Manager, you can import data and all extended-related data into the Health tables.
- Navigate to the Data Import Manager page.
Enter information as needed in the Select Source and Target section:
- Enter the file path and name of the file to import or click Choose File (or Browse), navigate to the data file, and click Open.
- Choose the Health: table you want to import into.
Click Next or Map Columns.
Enter information as needed in the Map Columns section.
- Click Next or Select Options. Next or Select Options appear shaded until at least one column is mapped, an identifier (required field) is mapped, and the same primary column is not mapped more than once.
Enter information as needed in the Select Options section.
Export Health Data
Using the Data Export Manager, you can export data and all extended-related data from the Health tables.
- Navigate to the Data Export Manager page.
- Enter information as needed in the Select Columns to Export section:
- Choose one of the following from Category:
- PowerSchool Data Sets
- Show All
- Health and Immunizations
- For Click Next.
Edit information as needed in the Select/Edit Records to Export from [Data Source] section.
- Click Next.
Enter information as needed in the Export Summary and Output Options section.
Save or download the export file to your desktop (varies depending on your browser).