Enhanced User Interface is a set of features available starting in version 23.5 that gives PowerSchool SIS a new look and feel as well as additional functionality. The new Enhanced UI features include:
- Quick Search for finding pages, students, staff, and contacts quickly.
- Personal Favorites for managing and navigating to your frequently used pages.
- Improved student headers and staff headers for modifying your current selection without leaving the page.
- Page Permissions pages for modifying permissions by security group or page.
- Custom Links page for inserting custom page links and categories into the navigation.
- Navigation menu with pages grouped into categories for more intuitive navigation. Navigational pages, or pages that originally only contained links to other pages, were removed. The pages linked there are now in the main navigation menu.
Enable Enhanced UI
Enhanced UI can be enabled by security group:
- Under Setup on the Start Page, click System.
- Under Security, click Groups.
- Click the name of the group you want to edit.
- Select Enable Enhanced User Interface.
- Click Submit.
Refer to Community for a list of changes between classic and Enhanced UI page names and locations.