Use this page to generate a printable report of the currently selected staff members.
- On the start page, search for and select a group of staff members.
- Click Functions.
- Click List Staff Members.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Enter a report title.
Numerical representation of the number of items that will appear on the list.
Enter the name of the field.
To insert a PowerSchool field into this field:
- Click Fields to view a list of PowerSchool fields.
- To narrow the list of fields, enter one of more search terms in the Filter field. Otherwise, leave blank.
- Click the field you want to add.
Note: To number the staff members on the printed list, enter *count in the Column 1 Field Name field.
Enter the column title. This may or may not be the same as the field name. For example, to display birthdays on the printed list, title the column as Birthday even though the field name is DOB.
Padding in Each Cell
Enter the amount of space between the cell and the text in points.
Note: One point equals 1/72 of an inch.
# Rows in Between Breaks
This refers to the number of staff names to print before each break in the list. After each break, column titles are printed again. Enter 0 if you do not want breaks inserted.
Select the Gridlines checkbox to draw lines between rows and columns and to put a border around the list.
Select the Export checkbox to create the list in another application. If you deselect the checkbox, the list appears in your Web browser only.
Optional: Sort Field Name
Enter up to three field names to sort items in the selected columns or fields. For each field, choose to indicate the sort order by choosing ascending (>) or descending (<) from the Directions pop-up menu. If you select to sort more than one column/field, PowerSchool sorts them in the order listed.
Note: If you have never sorted a list before, it is a good idea to try different options here to view how list items are ordered each time.
- Click Submit. If it is formatted correctly, continue to the next step. If not, click Back, make the necessary changes, and click Submit again to preview the revised list.
- Click your Web browser's Print button to print the report.
Note: To fit more staff members on the page, change the paper layout or use the reduction setting on your Web browser. Choose File > Print. Make the appropriate selections in the Print dialog.