The Teacher Comments page displays any comment that a teacher has entered regarding a student, such as a student's achievement or behavior. Comments can be entered using the PowerSchool SIS Teacher portal or PowerTeacher Pro.
If using the PowerSchool SIS Teacher portal, comments can be entered using the Final Grade Entry pages if the Final Grade Entry function has been enabled. If using PowerTeacher Gradebook, comments can be entered using the Scoresheet Final Grades window. For more information see Final Grades in the PowerTeacher Gradebook User Guide available on PowerSource.
For more information about creating comments in the comment bank, see Teacher Comments.
Once a comment is entered, it can be viewed in the PowerSchool SIS Admin portal, the PowerSchool SIS Teacher portal, and the PowerSchool Student and Parent portal.
View Teacher Comments
- On the start page, search for and select a student.
- Under Academics, choose Teacher Comments from the student pages menu.
- Select a different term if needed.
- Click Show dropped classes to view currently enrolled classes and dropped classes.
- Click Show only current classes to view only currently enrolled classes.