Use the Attendance Profile report to generate a report based on specific attendance information for a student or group of students.
Run the Attendance Profile Report
- On the start page, choose the school for which you want to run the report.
- Under Reports in the main menu, choose System Reports.
- On the System tab, click Attendance Profile Report.
Enter information as needed:
To save any or all values for the next time you run the report, do one of the following:
- Choose Save All from the pop-up menu. Note all checkboxes on the far right appear selected.
- Select the checkbox on the far right of the value you want to save.
Upon submitting, selected values will be saved.
By default, Clear All is selected.
Students to Include
Indicate which students you want to run the report for by choosing one of the following options from the pop-up menu:
- The selected [x] students only to run the report for students in the current selection enrolled in the specified date range
- All students to run the report for all students in the current school enrolled in the specified date range
Start Date To search a specified date range, enter the start date. Defaults to today's date. End Date To search a specified date range, enter the end date. Defaults to today's date. ID to Print
Choose which identification number you want to appear on the report:
- Student Number
- State ID Number
Attendance Codes To included attendance codes in the report, select the attendance codes for which you want to scan. To select multiple attendance codes, press and hold COMMAND (Mac) or CONTROL (Windows) as you click each of the attendance codes you want to scan. Group By Indicate how you want to group attendance information by choosing the appropriate option from the pop-up list. Include Clock In/Clock Out Select the checkbox to include clock in/clock out attendance in the report. Include Reason Summary Select the checkbox to include reason summaries in the report Output Type Indicate the format in which you want the report generated by choosing the appropriate option.
- Select one of the following options:
- Run Now
If Schedule is selected, enter information as needed:
Field Description Start Date Enter the date you want to run the report. Start Time Enter the time you want to run the report. Run Once Select this option to run report only once. Repeat
- Select this option to schedule how often you want to run the report.
- Enter the repeat cycle options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Enter end date range options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
Click View once the report is completed.
Note: Click Refresh to update the status of the report.
The report appears. Thoroughly review it to verify that the formatting and content are correct. If the report provides the data you need and is formatted properly, print it from this page or save it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.
The report displays the following information (based on the parameters you selected):
Standard demographic information, such as Student, Student Number, Guardian Name, Guardian Phone, Birthdate, Grade, Gender, Entry Date, and Exit Date.
Totals for total number days present and enrolled (for date range selected), total absences and tardy.
Date order for each student in descending order.
Attendance codes, periods/minutes absent, and attendance value.
For meeting/period attendance, attendance codes up to 12 periods.
Clock in/out transactions and time.
Attendance code summery/total is the aggregate sum of each period per attendance code.