On this page:
Note: Access to information is based on your page-level permissions. Additionally, if certain information does not appear, that information may be set to "hidden" by your school's PowerSchool administrator.
Record Meeting Attendance
- On the Home page, click Attendance.
Note: A dot appears next to each class's Chair icon. The color of the dot indicates whether or not you've taken attendance for that class. A clear dot indicates attendance has not been taken. A yellow dot and fraction indicates partial attendance has been taken. A green dot indicates attendance has been taken.
- Click the period for which you want to record attendance.
- Click Att Code.
- Select the attendance code you want to assign.
- Click Submit.
View Student Information
- On the Home page, click Rosters.
- Click the class for which you want to work.
Click the name of the student whose record you want to view. The following student information displays:
Displays the student’s photo, name, student number, grade level, date of birth, and age.
Click to find the student based on the current time, the current day’s bell schedule, and the student’s schedule. The Find Me page displays the following information:
- Current Time
- First Class Begins At
- Last Class End At
Click to view the student’s current schedule. The Schedule page displays the following information for each of the student’s classes:
- Term Course Grade/Percent
Displays student’s guardian, home phone number, and address. Click the home phone number of a guardian to call that guardian. Click the address to view a map of the address location.
Displays the names and grades of students who are related to this student. Click to view a related student’s student record. Click Select Entire Family to view a list of the related students, which will make them the current selection. The Family page appears.
Displays the email address, name, phone numbers, and employer of parents or guardian associated to the student. Click the email address of a parent or guardian to email that parent or guardian. Click the phone number of a parent or guardian to call that parent or guardian.
Displays the relationship, name, and phone numbers of emergency contacts associated to the student. Click the phone number of an emergency contact to call that emergency contact.
- On the Home page, click Birthdays.
- Click the name of the student to view the student's record.
View the Daily Bulletin
- On the Home page, click Daily Bulletin.
- Click the zoom icons increase or decrease the font size for better readability.
- Click the date links at the top or bottom of the page to view that day's bulletin.
- Click the e-mail address at the bottom of the page to send a message to the person who issues the announcements.
- Complete the e-mail message.
- Click Send.
Submit Lunch Counts
- On the Home page, click Lunch Counts.
- Click the class for which you want to submit lunch counts.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Enter the number of student breakfasts.
Enter the number of adult breakfasts.
Enter the number of adult lunches.
Enter the number of student lunches.
Student A La Carte
Enter the number of student à la carte meals.
Adults A La Carte
Enter the number of adult à la carte meals.
Enter the total number of students and adults buying milk.
Enter the number of Other 1 meals (optional).
Note: The field represents an additional meal type that may be used for special request meals, such as a vegetarian dish or a kosher dish.
Enter the number of Other 2 meals (optional).
Note: See Other 1.
- Click Submit to enter the counts.