To update the settings for your high school, including how your school confirms visits, navigate to the RepVisits tile on the homepage, then click Schedule. Select the Availability & Settings section. After making any changes click Save Changes.
Regular Weekly Hours
Add Time Slots
- Choose your school's Start and End Dates for Visits.
- Click Add Time Slot.
- From the Day(s) list, choose the day of the week for which you want to make a new time slot available.
Set a Start Time and an End Time. Times must be entered using this format: #:## AM or #:## PM
- Indicate how many colleges you want to schedule during that period.
Select the visit type for that time slot. Options include:
When Either is selected, the college rep requesting the visit can select virtually or in-person.
- Click Add Time Slot.
Delete Time Slots
Find the time slot you want to delete from your schedule.
Click the trash can icon for the time slot.
Update Time Slots
Locate the time slot you want to edit.
Click the time slot and adjust the number of visits that can be scheduled during the time.
Select an alternative visit type.
Change Visit Types
- Click Change All Visit Types.
Select the visit type you want to apply to all time slots.Choosing In-person or Either does not change the type for confirmed visits. Choosing Virtual allows you to apply the visit type to all confirmed visits.
- Click Change Visits.
Select the Common US Holidays that your school observes, then click Save Blocked Holidays. Your availability is updated.
Custom Blocked Days
Add custom blocked days for your school's spring break schedule, teacher or staff in-service days, or other special events when college visits cannot be scheduled.
- Click Choose Dates, then select a day or the first day or a date range to block off.
- To select a single day, click the date again.
- To set a date range, choose the last date to be blocked off in the range.
- Click Select a Reason and make a selection. Colleges and universities can review the reason when scheduling a visit.
- Click Add Blocked Time.
For days when your school's bell schedule is different, such as test dates or during advisory periods, you can customize your school's regular weekly hours and blocked days.
- On the Exceptions tab, click Choose a Date.
- Select the date for which you need to add exceptions.
- To manage time slots on the selected day:
- Click the trash can icon to remove a time slot, then click Confirm.
- Click a time slot to edit the visit type or the number of colleges that can visit during that time slot.
- Select Remove all visit openings for XX/XX/XXXX? to remove all visits on that day.
- Navigate to the Add a New Time Slot section, set up the new time slot, then click Add Time Slot.
Determine who can access your high school's visit availability in RepVisits.
- Choose All Higher Education RepVisits Users (Published) so colleges and universities can begin requesting or scheduling visits to your high school.
- Choose Only My High School (Unpublished) to publish your calendar to colleges and universities later.
Determine whether or not US for-profit institutions can request visits with your high school.
Determine if your school will automatically confirm all incoming visit requests or manually review each incoming request. This setting applies to all future requests. Prior requests are handled according to the previous setting.
- Use the up and down arrows in the number field to change the number of days that colleges can:
- Schedule a visit without a specific amount of advanced notice
- Cancel or reschedule visits online less than a certain number of days in advance
- From the Accept list, select an option to identify how many colleges or university visits can be scheduled per day, regardless of the time slots established in your weekly hours and exceptions.
- If you select a maximum of, use the up and down arrows in the number field to change the number of visits.
- After the maximum number of visits per day is scheduled, the day displays as booked.
- Alternatively, accept appointments until all of your time slots have been filled.