Two search tools are available in the Counselor Community.
Using the Global Search, you can select and enter multiple search criteria so you can find specific People and Institutions.
- Navigate to the Counselor Community tile on the homepage, then click Explore.
- Enter search criteria:
- Type a Keyword to search.
- Expand a category. Enter or select search criteria for one or more categories. Categories may include:
Population Served (Territory)If searching for high schools, you can now enter a District name.
- Click Search.
- Click a name to display the people or institution profile.
Counselor Community Search
Using the Counselor Community Search, you can search for People and Institutions in the Counselor Community and RepVisits.
- Locate the search bar in the page header.
- Search in one of two ways:
- Enter a person's name or institution name in the search bar.
- Choose a category from the search options and begin typing in the search bar.
- To display more than five results, click More.