Submit a log entry to create a record regarding a student's behavior, performance, or activity. Many schools use log entries to chronicle disciplinary actions. Log entries can also be used to record students' positive achievements. Regardless of your reason for creating the log entry, the system immediately sends the log entry to the PowerSchool server, where it is stored in the student's permanent record. Only authorized staff members can modified or delete the log entry.
- On the start page, click the Student Information (backpack) icon of the class you want to work with.
- Click the name of the student you want to work with.
- Choose Submit Log Entry from the Select Screens drop-down list.
- Enter a title for the log entry in the Subject field.
- Enter the log entry text in the Log Entry field.
- Click Submit.