The Random Student Selector feature highlights students on the layout in random order to facilitate balanced classroom participation. Students who are assigned a chair on the layout, and are scheduled to attend the class on the selected date, are eligible to be selected.
- On the start page, click the Seating Chart icon next to a class. The Seating Chart page appears.
- Select the applicable layout from the Layout Selection pop-up menu.
- Click the Seating Chart tab, if not already selected.
- Click Select. A student photo appears on the Selected Student pop-up. You can move the photo to any spot on the seating chart.
- Repeat to select a different student on the layout. Eligible student photos appear in the pop-up in random order.
- To close the Selected Student pop-up, click the x.