Create and Score Fitness Tests for a Class
On the start page, click Student Information (backpack) icon for the class.
Click the calendar to choose a Test Date. This is only necessary if the date the fitness test was administered precedes the current date.
- Choose a Test Type.
- Click Next.
- Click a student's name to begin entering results.
- Enter the Result and, if applicable, choose a Score Override.
- Click Save and Next to enter scores for additional students, or click Save and Close.
Edit or Delete Fitness Scores
You can make changes to fitness scores or delete scores while still entering scores as long as you do not navigate away from the Fitness page.
You can only delete individual fitness records for the day being entered. Previous fitness records cannot be deleted.
When viewing transferred student fitness records, you are limited to read-only access to those records.
Fitness scores have to be managed individually after navigating away from the Fitness page.
- On the start page, click Student Information (backpack) for the class.
- Choose a student.
- Click Select Screens and choose Fitness.
- Choose the fitness test.
- To edit, make any necessary changes, then click Save.
- To delete the fitness score, click Delete, then click Confirm Delete.