Use the PowerTeacher Attendance report to generate a list of which teachers have not taken attendance. Schools commonly use this report to verify that all teachers have taken attendance.
Run the PowerTeacher Attendance Report
- Navigate to the System Reports page.
- Select PowerTeacher Attendance.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Date to Scan
Enter the date to scan using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
The date entered must fall within the selected school year term.
Select the checkboxes of the periods you want to scan or leave all the checkboxes blank to scan all periods.
Lines per page
Enter the number of data rows you want to appear on each page of the report.
Starting Page Number
Enter the page number from which you want the report to start.
Select a time to run the report:
- In Background Now to execute the report immediately in the background.
- ASAP to execute the report in the order it is received in the Report Queue.
- At Night to execute the report during the next evening.
- On Weekend to execute the report during the next weekend.
- On Specific Date/Time to execute the report on the date and time specified in the Specific Date/Time fields.
After submitting this report, it will be processed in the report queue. In the header, click the Report Queue button. The Report Queue - My Jobs page displays all your reports.
If you selected the On Specific Date/Time processing option, enter the date to scan using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
Indicate the hour and minute.
Click Submit. The report results display based on the parameters you selected. Depending on your specifications, this could take several minutes.
If you entered a date where school is not in session, the message "School is not in session on date specified" appears. If all teachers have entered attendance, the message "All teachers have taken attendance" appears.
Do any of the following:
- Click a meeting to get more details about the section.
- Print or save the report. For more information, refer to Report Formatting.