Create an export file that contains the historical grades for a specific term. Use this procedure to save a backup file of each term's historical grades or to maintain a record of historical grades outside of PowerSchool, such as in a spreadsheet program.
- Navigate to the Export Historical Grades page.
- Enter the store code of the term for which you want to export historical grades.
- Select how you want the system to separate fields in the export file.
- Select how you want the system to separate records in the export file.
- Enter the internal PowerSchool field names of the fields you want to export. If you include a field from another table, enter the table name in brackets first, such as [students]student_number.
- Click Submit.