Use this function to split year-long classes into smaller terms. By creating year-long classes and then using this function to divide the class into smaller terms, you reduce the number of classes you need to set up.
Perform this function only when you are ready to commit your master schedule.
- Navigate to the PowerScheduler page.
- Under Tools, choose Functions from the PowerScheduler menu.
- Click Split Year-Long Classes.
- Select the term segment into which you want to split year-long classes.
- Select the checkbox to proceed.
- Click Submit.