Validate the data in your schedule before loading. This process finds any errors that would prevent the system from loading a master schedule.
The Import link does not appear on the Load Student Schedules Queue page if only validation was performed.
Validate Load Data
Before running a load, you should validate the data. The validation process finds any errors in your data and alerts you to potential problems.
- Navigate to the PowerScheduler page.
- Under Processing, choose Load from the PowerScheduler menu.
- Select the Validate only checkbox.
- Click Submit. The engine starts to run. For more information, refer to Build the Master Schedule.
- Under Processing, choose (Q) next to Load from the PowerScheduler menu.
- Click View in the Results Log column of the appropriate load.
- Make the necessary corrections and continue to validate your data until it is error-free.