You can use a filter to narrow available courses when enrolling a student.
Running a load will cause manual modifications to be lost. Instead, choose the Reschedule the selected [x] students option when loading.
- Navigate to the PowerScheduler page.
- Under Resources, choose Students from the PowerScheduler menu.
- Select students for scheduling.
- Click the name of the student you want to work with from the Students menu.
- Do one of the following:
Click the Schedule tab.
- Choose from the Enroll menu the period in which you want to enroll this student in a course.
Select one or more of the following filters on the Available Period Courses page:
Choose the period.
Choose the term.
Choose the teacher.
Choose the day.
Choose the grade level.
Choose the credit type, such as MATH,.
To jump to a particular course, enter the course number and press RETURN (Mac) or ENTER (Windows).
Show only classes with available seats
Select the checkbox to display only classes that have not reached the maximum enrollment.
To enroll the student in a course, refer to Enroll a Student in a Course.