Before you validate your data, verify that the details of the build scenario are correct.
Confirm Build Scenario Parameters
- Navigate to the PowerScheduler page.
- Under Scheduling Setup, choose Scenarios from the PowerScheduler menu.
- Click the name of the build scenario you will use to build your master schedule.
- Verify that the data in the following fields are correct: Build Name, Terms, Periods, Days, and Course Catalog. Make modifications, if necessary.
- Make sure that the Active Build checkbox is selected.
- Enter comments in the Build Description field to describe this scenario. If you build a master schedule using another scenario, comments make it easy to differentiate between the two.
You can also use this field to denote changes as the build process progresses.
- Click Submit to save any changes.