After you make changes to student course requests, you may want to reload the affected students into the master schedule. For more information about rescheduling students, refer to Run a Load.
- Navigate to the PowerScheduler page.
- Search for and select the group of students you would like to reschedule.
You must select the students before you reschedule.
- Under Processing in the PowerScheduler menu, choose Load from the PowerScheduler menu.
By default, all student schedules are unlocked. Only the Reschedule option adjusts unlocked student schedules.
- Select the Reschedule the selected [x] students option.
- Click Execute.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Select the Reschedule the selected [x] students option.
Close sections at maximum
Select the checkbox to ensure that courses close at their maximum enrollment numbers.
Use global course substitutes
Select the checkbox to ensure that the system automatically inserts any global course substitutes after student course substitutes have been tried and rejected.
Use student course substitutes
Select the checkbox to ensure that the system automatically inserts student course substitutes in the order chosen, if needed.
- Click Execute. The engine starts to run.