Set preferences to display the schedule for all teachers in your school. You can either view all meetings for all sections and teachers or select certain teachers, days, and periods.
Set Master Schedule Preferences
The first time you access the master schedule, you must set your master schedule preferences. The master schedule can be filtered by periods, days, credit type, rooms, and teachers. Preferences are associated with each user account. Therefore, your preferences will appear when you sign in to any computer with your username and password. Once you have set your master schedule preferences, you can view or modify them at any time using the Show Preferences link.
- Navigate to the Master Course Schedule page. If the master schedule appears, click Show Preferences at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the credit type to indicate which credit type to display on the master schedule, such as MATH. To display all credit types, leave blank.
- Select a sort order option for the master schedule. When grouping or sorting by teachers, the results display non-lead teachers and ignore the co-teaching role reports setting. For other selections, only the lead teacher appears.
- Select whether you want to view the master schedule in a Matrix (grid) or List format. In order to access the Class Roster page from the Master Schedule page, this setting must be set to Matrix.
- Click Submit.
View the Master Schedule
View the master schedule for all teachers for all meetings.
- Navigate to the Master Course Schedule page. The Master Schedule page displays all classes for each teacher and the number of students in each class. If the Master Schedule Preferences page appears, you must first set your master schedule preferences.
Enter information in the fields.
- When finished, click the PowerSchool logo to return to the start page.