On this page:
Note: Access to information is based on your page-level permissions. Additionally, if certain information does not appear, that information may be set to "hidden" by your school's PowerSchool administrator.
Record Meeting Attendance
- On the Home page, click Attendance.
Note: A dot appears n ext to each class' Chair icon. The color of the dot indicates whether or not you've taken attendance for that class. A clear dot indicates attendance has not been taken. A yellow dot and fraction indicates partial attendance has been taken. A green dot indicates attendance has been taken.
- Click the class for which you want to record attendance.
- Click Att Code.
- Select the attendance code you want to assign.
- Click Submit.
View the Daily Bulletin
- On the Home page, click Daily Bulletin.
- Click the zoom icons increase or decrease the font size for better readability.
- Click the date links at the top or bottom of the page to view that day's bulletin.
- Click the e-mail address at the bottom of the page to send a message to the person who issues the announcements.
- Complete the e-mail message.
- Click Send.
Submit Lunch Counts
- On the Home page, click Lunch Counts.
- Click the class for which you want to submit lunch counts.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Enter the number of student breakfasts.
Enter the number of adult breakfasts.
Enter the number of adult lunches.
Enter the number of student lunches.
Student A La Carte
Enter the number of student à la carte meals.
Adults A La Carte
Enter the number of adult à la carte meals.
Enter the total number of students and adults buying milk.
Enter the number of Other 1 meals (optional).
Note: The field represents an additional meal type that may be used for special request meals, such as a vegetarian dish or a kosher dish.
Enter the number of Other 2 meals (optional).
Note: See Other 1.
- Click Submit to enter the counts.