Use the Weekly Attendance Summary (Daily) report to generate a weekly attendance summary by teacher. Schools commonly use this report to verify weekly attendance for each teacher. Teachers sign the report to certify that the attendance they marked is accurate. You can also use this report to generate a verification sheet for daily attendance for a specific week. Teachers sign the report to certify the attendance they marked is accurate.
Run the Weekly Attendance Summary (Daily) Report
- On the start page, choose System Reports under Reports in the main menu. The Reports page appears.
- On the System tab, click Weekly Attendance Summary (Daily). The Weekly Attendance Summary (D) Report page appears. The upper portion of the page displays the report's name, version number, description, and comments.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Choose the week to scan from the pop-up menu.
Select the teachers for which you want to scan, or select ALL TEACHERS. To select multiple teachers, press and hold COMMAND (Mac) or CONTROL (Windows) as you click each of the teacher you want to scan.
Note: For a staff member to appear in this list, the Staff Status field (Start Page > Staff > Select A Staff Member > Edit Information) must set to Teacher and Current.
Select a time to run the report:
- In Background Now to execute the report immediately in the background.
- ASAP to execute the report in the order it is received in the Report Queue.
- At Night to execute the report during the next evening.
- On Weekend to execute the report during the next weekend.
- On Specific Date/Time to execute the report on the date and time specified in the Specific Date/Time fields.
After submitting this report, it will be processed in the report queue. On the navigation bar, click the Report Queue button. The Report Queue - My Jobs page displays all your reports.
If you selected the On Specific Date/Time processing option, enter the date to scan using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
Use the pop-up menus to indicate the hour and minute.
Data to be filled
In this section, select the checkbox next to the following filter fields to save the settings as defaults. From the pop-up menu, choose Set All to select all checkboxes and Reset All to remove all checkboxes next to the following fields.
Enter the attendance codes to scan in the appropriate fields:
Note: Use a comma to separate multiple attendance codes. Do not include blank spaces between the comma and the attendance code.
Include Student Number
Select the checkbox to include student numbers on the report.
Include Verification Line
Select the checkbox to include a verification line on the report. The verification line can be used to "sign off" on the accuracy of the report.
Click Submit. The report results appear based on the parameters you selected. Depending on your specifications, this could take several minutes.
Print the report from your Web browser or save it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.