When section data has been imported or modified and the section meetings table does not refresh, the courses will not appear in matrix views or on manual enrollment pages. Force a refresh of the section meetings table.
The currently-selected school determines which school is affected. If you perform this function at the District level, all schools' Section_Meeting records will be reset.
Note: For better performance, run this function outside of school hours.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu. The Scheduling page appears.
- Under Tools, choose Functions from the PowerScheduler menu. The Scheduling Functions page appears.
- Click Reset Section Meetings.
- Select the checkbox to reset all PowerScheduler section meetings values based on the current schedule expressions for the selected school.
- Click Submit. The Scheduling Functions page appears.