Once you have cleared backfilled attendance for all selected students, use the Regenerate Attendance Aggregation function to clear aggregated attendance for all selected students and regenerate that aggregation from stored Attendance records.
- On the start page, search for and select a group of students.
- Click the [Select Function] arrow.
- Under Attendance, choose Backfill Management.
Note: Alternatively, if you have a current selection of students, you can choose Special Functions under Functions in the main menu and then click Groups Functions.
- Click Re-Aggregate Attendance.
- Select the Select the checkbox to verify the command checkbox.
- Click Submit.