Use this report to generate a list of detailed office visits. This report is only available at the School level.
Run the Office Visit Stats Report
- On the start page, choose the school for which you want to run the report.
- Under Reports in the main menu, choose System Reports.
- On the System tab, click Office Visit Detail.
- To save any or all values for the next time you run the report, choose Save All for Report Parameters.
- Indicate which Students to Include in the report.
- Select the Visit Type you want to include.
- Select the Office Visit Information you want to include.
- Choose the Visit Start Date and Visit End Date.
- Choose how you would like to group the report data.
- Choose the Output Type.
- Select one of the following options:
- Run Now
If Schedule is selected, enter information as needed:
Field Description Start Date Enter the date you want to run the report. Start Time Enter the time you want to run the report. Run Once Select this option to run report only once. Repeat
- Select this option to schedule how often you want to run the report.
- Enter the repeat cycle options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Enter end date range options for Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
Click View once the report is completed.
Note: Click Refresh to update the status of the report.
The report appears. Thoroughly review it to verify that the formatting and content are correct. If the report provides the data you need and is formatted properly, print it from this page or save it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.