You can mass enroll multiple students in a course.
Running a load will cause manual modifications to be lost. Instead, choose the Reschedule the selected [x] students option when loading.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu.
- Under Resources, choose Students from the PowerScheduler menu.
- Select students for scheduling.
- On the Selected Students page, click Functions.
- Click Schedule Mass Enroll.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Choose the teacher from the pop-up menu. If you select the course by teacher, you must also indicate the appropriate period and day of the course section.
Choose the period from the pop-up menu.
Choose the day from the pop-up menu.
Choose the term from the pop-up menu.
Alternatively, enter the course and section number. Separate the course and section numbers with a period and no spaces.
- Click Submit. If the Mass Enroll - Dependent Sections page appears, the course has dependent sections.
Select one of the following options for the selected students:
- Enroll in [course name] and its dependent sections
- Enroll in [course name] only
- Click Submit.