Security for the Incident Management pages is controlled through group security permissions. When setting up group security permissions using the Edit Group page, at a minimum, the following will need to be defined for users in a selected group.
Set Group Security Permissions
- On the start page, choose System under Setup in the main menu.
- Under Security, click Groups.
- To narrow the list of groups, enter one or more search terms in the Filter field.
- Click a name in the Group Name column.
- Select the Access Level.
- Select Discipline to make this log type accessible to users in this group.
- Select the incident types you would like to make accessible for this group.
- Select Incidents to provide access to the student Incident Management pages.
- Click Submit.