When your summer school session has ended, use the End-of-Summer-School Process to close out the session.
- Clears students' SummerSchoolIDs and SummerSchoolNotes.
- Carries forward or clears students' fee balances.
Before using this function:
- Be sure that the server is able to run uninterrupted while this process runs through to completion.
- Note this process is irreversible.
Perform the End-of-Summer School Process
- On the start page, choose District under Setup in the main menu.
- Under Setup, click System.
- Click End-of-Summer School Process.
- Select the Transfer Method:
- Roll over the current balance to roll any fee balances from the Summer School to the student's current home school and school year.
- Zero the current balance to zero out any fee balances from Summer School.
- Click Perform End-of-Summer-School Processing.