Using the Page Size Configuration settings, you can decrease or increase the number of records that can be requested per page.
Note: For more information, see the PowerSchool Developer Site.
- On the start page, choose System under Setup in the main menu.
- Under Server, click System Settings.
- Click Plugin Management Configuration.
- Click the name of the plugin you want to configure.
- Click Data Configuration.
Use the following table to enter information on the Page Size Configuration section:
Maximum Page Size
Enter the maximum number of records that can display on a page.
Note: A value of 1 to 1000 may be entered. Increasing the maximum number of records that can display on a page could negatively impact system performance.
- Click Submit.