After the system completes the build, evaluate the master schedule to see if you need to either make changes and rebuild the schedule or manually adjust it.
To analyze the completed master schedule:
- Print the master schedule.
- Print post-scheduling reports. For more information, see Build the Master Schedule Reports.
To evaluate the master schedule:
- Use the student numbers to evaluate how the system balanced students among sections.
- Evaluate how and when a room is used.
- Be sure teachers are not over- or under-scheduled. Teachers should not be over-scheduled unless you entered an excess number of teacher assignments.