Use a Student/Teacher Avoid constraint to specify that this student and this teacher cannot be scheduled into any of the same course sections.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu. The Scheduling page appears.
- Under Scheduling Setup, choose Constraints from the PowerScheduler menu. The Constraints menu appears.
- Under Load Constraints, choose Teacher Avoid. The Student/Teacher Avoid Constraints page appears.
- Click New. The Edit Student/Teacher Avoid Constraint page appears.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Click Associate to select the name of the student you want to avoid scheduling with a selected teacher.
Click Associate to select the name of the teacher you want to avoid scheduling with the selected student.
- Click Submit. The Student/Teacher Avoid Constraints page appears.