After you verify the accuracy of your master schedule, make sure that the details of the scenario you created are accurate.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu. The Scheduling page appears.
- Under Scheduling Setup, choose Scenarios from the PowerScheduler menu. The Scenarios page appears.
- Click the name of the build scenario you want to use to build your master schedule. The Edit Build Scenario page appears.
- Verify that the data in the following fields are correct: Build Name, Terms, Periods, Days, and Course Catalog. Make modifications, if necessary.
- Click Associate next to the Terms field. The Schedule Term Setup page appears.
- Select the checkboxes in the rows that represent the number of schedule terms you want this scenario to include. For example, if you plan to build a two-semester master schedule, select the checkbox in the row of Semester 1 and Semester 2.
- Click Submit.
- On the Edit Build Scenario page, enter comments in the Build Description field to describe this scenario.
- Click Submit to save any changes. The Scenarios page appears.