This report provides a printout of students' classes and lets you know where they are during which periods.
Run the Student Schedule List Report
- On the start page, choose System Reports under Reports in the main menu. The Reports page appears.
- On the System tab, click Student Schedule List. The Student Schedule List page appears.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Students to Include
The number of selected students appears.
Enter the title for the report.
Include for each class
Select the checkboxes to indicate what data you want to include for each class. Select any combination of the following checkboxes:
- Select the checkboxes to display the Room, Course, and Teacher information for each class.
- To include grades, select the checkbox and use the pop-up menu to choose either Historical grade or Current grade. If you select this option, enter the Store Code/Final Grade, such as Q1 or Q2.
- for this attendance code. If you select this option, choose the attendance code from the pop-up menu.
- Attendance points
- Assignment score. If you select this option, enter the score.
Scan Enrollment as of this Date
Enter the student enrollment dates to scan using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
Range of Periods
Choose the range of periods to scan from the pop-up menus.
Range of Days
Choose the range of days to scan from the pop-up menus.
How many students between breaks
Enter the number of student records to display before a break in the report.
Show only these pages
Select the checkbox to limit the number of pages to display. If you select the checkbox, enter the page number range in the next fields.
- Click Submit. The resulting report displays students and their teachers for the selected periods. Proceed by printing the report from your Web browser or saving it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.