Use the Data Import Queue to view the results of import jobs that you have submitted using the Data Import Manager. When you submit an import request to the system, the system captures the import request and transmits the job to the Data Import Queue. The Data Import Queue page displays the status of the import job as it is processed by the system.
Use the Data Import Queue
- On the start page, choose Special Functions under Functions in the main menu.
- Click Importing & Exporting.
- Click Data Import Queue.
- Click Refresh to update the status of the queue. To set the automatic page refresh:
- On the Refresh button, click the arrow. A pop-up menu displays the units of time you can set for the automatic page updates; 30 seconds, one minute, five minutes, or 10 minutes.
- Select a value from the pop-up menu. A countdown clock appears on the Refresh button and displays the time until the page updates, based on your selection.
- To cancel the automatic page refresh, click the arrow and select the Cancel button.
- Click the Status to view the Import Results page.