Use the Class Attendance Audit report to generate section-specific attendance roster.
Runt the Class Attendance Audit Report
- On the start page, choose System Reports under Reports in the main menu. The Reports page appears.
- On the System tab, click Class Attendance Audit. The Class Attendance Audit Report page appears. The upper portion of the page displays the report's name, version number, description, and comments.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Reporting Segment or Begin Date and Ending Date
Select which date range to use for this report:
- Reporting Segment: Choose a reporting segment from the pop-up menu. For more information about reporting segments, see Reporting Segments.
- Begin Date and Ending Date: Specify a date range in the blank fields using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
Note: The date entered must fall within the selected school year term.
Select the teachers for which you want to scan, or select ALL TEACHERS. To select multiple teachers, press and hold COMMAND (Mac) or CONTROL (Windows) as you click each of the teachers you want to scan.
Note: For a staff member to appear in this list, the Staff Status field (accessible via Start Page > Staff > Select A Staff Member > Edit Information) must be set to Teacher and Current.
Select the checkboxes of the periods you want to scan or leave all the checkboxes blank to scan all periods.
Select a time to run the report:
- In Background Now to execute the report immediately in the background.
- ASAP to execute the report in the order it is received in the Report Queue.
- At Night to execute the report during the next evening.
- On Weekend to execute the report during the next weekend.
- On Specific Date/Time to execute the report on the date and time specified in the Specific Date/Time fields.
After submitting this report, it will be processed in the report queue. On the navigation bar, click the Report Queue button. The Report Queue - My Jobs page displays all your reports.
If you selected the On Specific Date/Time processing option, enter the date to scan using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
Use the pop-up menus to indicate the hour and minute.
Data to be Filled
In this section, select the checkbox next to the following filter fields to save the settings as defaults. From the pop-up menu, choose Set All to select all checkboxes and Reset All to remove all checkboxes next to the following fields.
Vocational Classes Only
Select the checkbox to limit the audit to just vocational classes.
Include Student Number
Select the checkbox to include the student numbers on the report.
Header Label 1
To include sections and courses table data in the header of this report, enter the text you want to appear on the report.
If you entered text in the Header Label 1 field, enter the code needed to pull the data from the sections and courses table.
Header Label 2
See Header Label 1.
See Field 1.
Include Term Name
Select the checkbox to display the selected term in the header of the report, such as Term: 2009-2010.
Break to a new page for each
Use the pop-up menu to indicate how you want page breaks to be applied.
Note: Do not run this report for reporting segments if segments are longer than 20 school days. Also, you must have the Reporting Segments option selected above when using this option.
Choose from the pop-up menu the size of the paper on which you want to print this report. To enter a custom size, enter the horizontal and vertical page measurements in the Custom Size fields.
Choose the page layout from the pop-up menu. Portrait is a vertical page; landscape is a horizontal page.
Scale is the finished size of the report. Fit more on a page by reducing it by a percentage, but remember to leave it as large as possible for easier viewing.
- Click Submit. The report results display based on the parameters you selected. Depending on your specifications, this could take several minutes.
- Print the report from your Web browser or save it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.
Note: Asterisks ( * ) appear for days that are off-track for students.