Use a Student/Student Avoid constraint to specify that two selected students cannot be scheduled into any of the same course sections.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu. The Scheduling page appears.
- Under Scheduling Setup, choose Constraints from the PowerScheduler menu. The Constraints menu appears.
- Under Load Constraints, choose Student Avoid. The Student/Student Avoid Constraints page appears.
- Click New. The Edit Student/Student Avoid Constraint page appears.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Click Associate to select the name of one of the students you want to separate from one another.
Click Associate to select the name of the other student.
- Click Submit. The Student/Student Avoid Constraints page appears.