Use this function to split year-long classes into smaller terms. By creating year-long classes and then using this function to divide the class into smaller terms, you reduce the number of classes you need to set up.
Note: Perform this function only when you are ready to commit your master schedule.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu. The Scheduling page appears.
- Under Tools, choose Functions from the PowerScheduler menu. The Scheduling Functions page appears.
- Click Split Year-Long Classes. The Split Year-Long Classes page appears.
- Select the term segment into which you want to split year-long classes.
- Select the checkbox to proceed.
- Click Submit. The Changes Recorded page appears.