Use the Period Attendance Verification report to generate a list of students marked present a specified number of periods.
Run the Period Attendance Verification Report
- On the start page, choose System Reports under Reports in the main menu. The Reports page appears.
- On the System tab, click Period Attendance Verification. The Period Attendance Verification Report page appears. The upper portion of the page displays the report's name, version number, description, and comments.
Use the following table to enter information in the fields:
Use the pop-up menu to select one the attendance recording methods for which you want to run this report.
- Meeting: Searches for and displays report output by period.
- Interval: Searches for and displays report output by interval.
For more information about attendance modes, see Attendance Overview.
Note: Menu options appear based on your attendance setup configuration.
Choose from the pop-up menu the week to scan.
Select a time to run the report:
- In Background Now to execute the report immediately in the background.
- ASAP to execute the report in the order it is received in the Report Queue.
- At Night to execute the report during the next evening.
- On Weekend to execute the report during the next weekend.
- On Specific Date/Time to execute the report on the date and time specified in the Specific Date/Time fields.
After submitting this report, it will be processed in the report queue. On the navigation bar, click the Report Queue button. The Report Queue - My Jobs page displays all your reports.
If you selected the On Specific Date/Time processing option, enter the date to scan using the format mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy. If you do not use this format, an alert appears. If you submit the date with an incorrect format, the date field is submitted as a blank entry.
Use the pop-up menus to indicate the hour and minute.
Data to be filled
In this section, select the checkbox next to the following filter fields to save the settings as defaults. From the pop-up menu, choose Set All to select all checkboxes and Reset All to remove all checkboxes next to the following fields.
Find the number of students who are marked present for this number of periods (or intervals) in each day*
To search for the number of students who are marked present for a given number of periods (or intervals) in each day, enter a value is this field.
Indicate which students you want to run the report for by selecting one of the following options:
- Currently Enrolled in Class to run the report for students who are currently enrolled in the class.
- Ever in Class to run the report for students who are currently enrolled or have ever been enrolled in the class.
Click Submit. The report results appear based on the parameters you selected. Depending on your specifications, this could take several minutes. The following headers appear in the output file:
Teacher’s name in the format “Lastname, Firstname.”
Course name of the section reported on the page.
Periods and Cycle Days associated for the section reported on the page.
Course number of the section reported on the page.
Section number of the section reported on the page.
Each row represents a record for the student for the section. The table below describes each column in the output file:
Day of the week.
Period and cycle day.
Student’s name in the format “Lastname, Firstname.”
School number associated with the enrollment record. Because this is a report for a school, it will always be the current school.
School name abbreviation associated with the enrollment record. Because this is a report for a school, it will always be the current school.
Print the report from your Web browser or save it to another application. For more information, see Run, Print, and Save Reports.