Export a custom screen to share with other PowerSchool administrators or to save as a backup for the custom screen. In addition, by exporting a custom screen and then deleting it, you can remove a custom screen from the system without losing it permanently.
- On the start page, choose System under Setup in the main menu.
- Under Data Management, click Custom Fields/Screens.
- Under Page Management, click Custom Student Screens.
- Click Edit Fields next to the screen to be exported as a template.
- Click Export this screen as a template.
- Select Save File As... or Save this file to disk.
- Click OK.
- Select a file location.
- Click Save.