Course enrollment fees are used to automatically assess certain fees when a student enrolls in a course, such as Textbook, Materials, etc. When creating course enrollment fees, you can indicate whether you want the fee to be proratable.
When importing students, course enrollment fees are not automatically assessed. You must manually assess course enrollment fees using Fee Functions.
Manage Course Enrollment Fees
- On the start page, choose School under Setup in the main menu.
- Under General, click Courses.
- Click the Number, Name, or Department of a course.
- Click the Fees tab.
- Click New.
- Choose the Fee Type. Only those fee types with the fee category of Course appear.
- Choose the name of the department with which you want to associate the fee.
- Enter the amount of the fee to be assessed.
- Enter the date the fee becomes applicable.
- Enter an explanation of the fee.
- Select Proratable to indicate that the fee is to be assessed based on the number of days within the term for the course section. If a student enrolls in the course after the start date or drops the course before the end date, the student will only be charged for that portion of the course.
- Click Submit.
To edit a Course Enrollment Fee, select the fee you want to update, edit the information as needed, and click Submit.
To delete a Course Enrollment Fee, select the fee you want to delete and click Delete.