Copy the current year's master schedule to another year. After copying the master schedule, do the following:
- Regenerate bitmaps from the Functions menu.
- Align the active scenario to the imported master schedule in terms of years and terms, periods, and days. For more information, see Build Scenarios.
- On the start page, choose PowerScheduler under Applications in the main menu. The Scheduling page appears.
- Under Tools, choose Functions from the PowerScheduler menu. The Scheduling Functions page appears.
- Click Copy Master Schedule. The Copy Master Schedule page appears.
- Choose the year from which you want to copy the master schedule from the School pop-up menu.
- Select the checkbox to proceed.
- Click Submit. The Changes Recorded page appears.