You can display all observation notes created for students to whom you have access. However, you can only update or remove the observations you created.
Escalated is only available if your administrator has activated the escalation feature.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Students.
- Locate the specific student, then select Observations.
- Use the Basic Filter to find observations. Enter search criteria, then click Apply. Click the plus sign to apply additional filters.
- Click Edit to manage observations you created:
- If you created the observation within the last two weeks, you can escalate it to a discipline referral. Select Escalate to Discipline Incident, then click Save.
- Make necessary changes or updates to the observation, then click Save.
- To delete an observation, click Delete, then click Confirm Delete.