Multi-Function Assignment Report
The Multi-Function Assignment report provides a list of students and scores organized by each assignment. Use this report to help students and parents keep up with classwork, target students who need extra help, or gauge which assignments present the most challenges for students.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Multi-Function Assignment Report.
- Under Criteria, enter a report title.
Optionally, select Groups.If you select from classes and groups, the list of students included in the report is filtered to those who meet both criteria.
- If you created a Custom Class Name, select Use Custom Class Name to add it to the report output.
- Under Sort Options, choose from the Students and Assignments options.
Select the Data to include in the report.
Select Show Assignments with no Data to display students who have no score entered for an assignment.
- Choose the Date Range and Data Filters to further refine the report:
- Choose Manual from the Date Range options if you want to set a specific date range for the assignment. Select and Start and End date for the range.
- Choose the Assignment Attributes (for example, Missing, Late, or Collected).
- Choose the Assignment Scores. Based on your selection, you can choose from additional fields.
- Choose the Assignment Categories.
- Click Students.
- Select Include Dropped Students to include dropped students in the report.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear the selections next to the students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
Click Run Report.When using most browsers, the file automatically downloads to the folder you have designated on your computer. When using the Safari browser, the report output will display in a window. Choose File, then choose Export as PDF to download the report to your computer.