As you prepare for report cards, you can communicate the status of your final grade verification process with your PowerSchool administrator. The administrator can review a status report of all final grades verification for the school. The report includes any comments you enter in the verification dialog.
- Choose the class from the Class Selector.
- Choose the reporting term from the Term Selector.
- On the Traditional Grades, Standards Grades, or Comment Verification pages, click Final Grade Status.
- In the dialog, select Final Grades are Complete, then enter any comments in the field.
- If you are not ready to verify the final grades for the class, leave the option clear, and enter comments for the administrator. You may want to include information regarding when you will have the final grades verified.
- Click Save.