The Student Roster Report displays student demographic information, listed one row per student.
You can use the report to generate a list of demographic information by class. Add blank columns and name them to fit your needs. For example, you can use this report to keep track of money collected for classroom field trips, or as an emergency contact list.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Student Roster Report.
- Under Criteria, enter a report title.
- Select Classes.
- Optionally, select Groups.
If you select from classes and groups, the list of students included in the report is filtered to those who meet both criteria.
- Under Sort Options, choose from the Students. The Gradebook Preference defaults to the selection you made on the Display Settings page.
Under Display, choose from the Student Columns and Contact Columns.
- If your district uses the Student Contacts features in PowerSchool SIS, additional columns may be available.
- You can report on all contacts or choose a Contact Type to filter the contact options on the report.
- Choose Blank to add custom student columns you can use on the printed report to record attendance or participation.
- Use the arrows to reorder the columns to the order you want them to display on the report output.
- Click Students.
- Select Include Dropped Students to include dropped students on the report.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear the selections next to students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
Click Run Report.
In most web browsers, the report file automatically saves to the designated download folder on your computer. When using the Safari browser, the report output will display in a browser window. Choose File, then Export as PDF, to download the report to your computer.