Run the Scoresheet report to generate a spreadsheet-style summary of student grade and assignment data. You can use this report to view final grades for all reporting terms and assignments that are within a specific date range, for all students.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Scoresheet Report.
- Under Criteria, enter a report title.
Optionally, select Groups.If you select from classes and groups, the list of students included in the report is filtered to those who meet both criteria.
- If you created a Custom Class Name, select Use Custom Class Name to add it to the report output.
- Choose a Student Field.
- Under Sort Options, choose from the Students list. The Gradebook Preference defaults to the selection you made on the Display Settings page.
- Choose from the Data.
- Click Students. Select Include Dropped Students to include dropped students on the report.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear the selections next to the students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
Select Run Report.When using most browsers, the file automatically downloads to the folder you have designated on your computer. When using the Safari browser, the report output will display in a window. Choose File, then choose Export as PDF to download the report to your computer.