This is a multi-function report that allows you to generate a report for a student listing assignment scores, progress grades, standards grades, and comments
This report displays all sections you can access. If you are a co-teacher, the name of the lead teacher for each class displays on the report.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Individual Student Report.
Under Criteria, enter a report title.
Choose the criteria for the report.If you select from classes and groups, the list of students included in the report is filtered to those who meet both criteria.
- If you created a Custom Class Name, select Use Custom Class Name to add it to the report output.
- To include all classes for each selected student for the specified term, select Include Students' Full Schedule. When you select this option:
- Under Sort Options, choose from the Layout, Students, and Assignments options:
- To sort the report by section and then by student within each section, choose By Section, By Student. This option is not available if you selected to Include Student's Full Schedule. If you select Separate Report, this option will create one PDF file for each section.
- To sort by student across all sections, choose By Student. If you select Separate Report, this option will create one PDF file for each student for each section.
- Under Data, choose the Areas to Include, then select from the additional data options.
Choose from the Date Range and Data Filters.
- Click Students.
- To run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the filter to locate specific students. Clear the selections next to students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
Click Run Report.When using the Safari browser, the report output will display in a window. Choose File, then select Export as PDF to download the report to your computer. Typically, other browsers automatically download the file to the folder you designated on your computer.