Print and validate your final grades and comments for your sections before submitting grades to an administrator.
- From the main navigation menu, choose Reports, then Final Grades Report.
- Under Criteria, enter a report title.
- Select Classes.
Optionally, select Groups.If you select from classes and groups, the list of students included in the report is filtered to those who meet both criteria.
- If you created a Custom Class Name, select Use Custom Class Name to add it to the report output.
- Choose a Student Field.
- Choose from the Sort Options.
- Select the Data and Date Range.
- Click Students.
- If you want to run the report for a subset of students, select Add/Remove Students and use the Filter to search for specific students. Clear selected students you want to exclude from the report.
- Click Format, then enter a Top Note and Bottom Note.
- Click Run Report.